vH essentials Daily Prebiotic Feminine Wash
pH Balanced With Tea Tree Oil
Fortify against odor with our triple-action vH essentials Tea Tree Oil & Prebiotic Daily Feminine Wash. pH balanced with tea tree oil, cranberry, prebiotics, lavender, and chamomile, this gentle, daily wash for sensitive intimate areas features our vH Microbalance Blend and delivers all the benefits for gentle cleansing, vaginal odor defense, and complete feminine health. Paraben free and contains no artificial colors, artificial dyes, or animal byproducts.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply with clean wet wash cloth, shower puff, or hand. Rinse with water.
- Purified water
- Sodium lauryl ether sulfate
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium
- chloride phosphate
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Lauryl glucoside
- Lactic acid
- Glucono delta lactone
- Sodium benzoate
- Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry)
- fruit extract
- Tocopherol acetate
- Tea tree oil
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) seed oil
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract
- Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract
Does Not Contain
- Artificial colors or dyes
- Animal byproducts
- For pH balanced daily intimate cleansing
- Unpleasant vaginal odor
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT
If you have a known hypersensitivity to any ingredient in the product
Stop use and ask a doctor if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
- Excessive dryness or irritation
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this wash all over my body?
What is tea tree oil?
Tea tree oil comes from the leaves of the tea tree. Traditionally used by Aboriginal populations of Australia, it is commonly used today for a wide range of topical health applications.