vH essentials Boric Acid + Tea Tree Vaginal Suppositories
Completely Different pH Support Formula
vH essentials Boric Acid+Tea Tree Suppositories are compelety different. Instead of using a gelatin capsule, vH essentials delivers pH balancing boric acid and natural tea tree in a gentle suppository formula free from fragrances, parabens and animal byproducts. With added prebiotics and lactic acid to support your good bacteria, vH essentials provides the perfect blend of ingredients for feminine health.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Insert 1 suppository deeply into the vagina with your finger or applicator provided. Remove applicator, if used, and cleanse thoroughly. For best results, use at bedtime. You may wish to wear a panty liner in case of leakage. If needed, use 1 suppository every 12 hours.
- Boric acid
- Polysorbate 80
- Caprylyl glycol
- Ethylhexyl glycerin
- Hexylene glycol
- Lactic acid
- Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil
WARNINGS: CAREFULLY READ ALL LABELING BEFORE USE
- This product is for vaginal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not for oral consumption
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive
- If swallowed, seek medical attention, or contact a poison control center immediately.
- In case of vaginal infection, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Stop use and contact a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you have abnormal discharge, vaginal bleeding, irritation or burning.
- Consult your physician if you experience unusual swelling or tenderness, fever, or cramps in the lower abdomen.
- This product does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIS).
- This product is not a contraceptive.
- After using this product, avoid sexual intercourse for at least 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which vH essentials Boric Acid Suppository is best for me?
vH essentials strives to help women feel more balanced and confident while accommodating the varying needs of our customers. Because women have different bodies and balance points, we offer two boric acid suppository options – maximum strength Boric Acid Plus (600mg) and sensitive Boric Acid and Tea Tree (300mg). If you are currently experiencing unwanted vaginal issues and are looking for a maximum strength solution, Boric Acid Plus suppositories in capsule form may be your best bet. On the other hand, if you don’t have any immediate complaints but are susceptible to imbalance and prefer a more sensitive product, the boric acid and Tea tree suppositories may be a better choice for you. We recommend you read the full directions on the packaging to help you decide.
Can I use this product during my period?
For maximum benefit, it’s recommended that you do not use the vH essentials Boric Acid+Tea Tree Suppositories during your period.
Should I wear a panty liner when using the prebiotic suppositories?
Some women may notice a discharge while using the suppositories and therefore choose to wear a panty liner. If associated with the product, the discharge will subside within a few days of completing the treatment. If any abnormal discharge continues more than a few days after completing treatment, however, you should consult a doctor.