vH essentials Vaginal Odor Treatment
pH Balanced Over-the-Counter Tablets
Yep, vaginal odor can happen to the best of us. The good news is that it’s completely treatable with vH essentials Vaginal Odor Treatment! The fast-acting tablets give your body the boost it needs to support a proper pH balance and eliminate odor by targeting it at the source. Unlike other over-the-counter odor treatments, vH essentials uses a time-release, fragrance-free formula that doesn’t melt or leak!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For best results, use one vaginal tablet at bedtime for six days in a row.
FIRST TIME USERS REFER TO ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS.
Read the full directions before using.
- Remove a vaginal tablet from the blister packaging.
- Place the vaginal tablet in the wider end of the reusable applicator.
- Hold the barrel as shown in the picture. Gently insert the applicator into the vagina as far back as it will go comfortably.
- While holding the barrel, push the plunger in as far as it will go. Remove the applicator from the vagina and wash thoroughly with soap and water. Store in carton for future applications.
- You may wish to wear a panty liner in case of discharge.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FIRST-TIME USERS
To ensure tolerability of all ingredients and to avoid any potential unpleasant reaction (for example, itching or burning), insert only a half of the vaginal tablet for the first two applications only. To do this, break the tablet in half at the score, and place the broken edge into the applicator so that the smooth, rounded edge is in contact with your vagina (as pictured below). If you experience no adverse reactions following application of the first two ½-tablets, repeat the next five applications using a whole tablet as instructed in numbers 1–5.
- Lactose monohydrate
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Magnesium stearate
- Purified water
Use only as directed. For vaginal use only. If burning or discomfort occurs upon insertion of vaginal tablet that lasts for more than a few minutes, remove tablet and discontinue use. Discontinue use and consult your physician if odor worsens, you develop itching, burning, abnormal discharge or you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to this product. Ask your doctor before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Read complete warnings and all information on the enclosed product brochure.
Store product at room temperature.