vH essentials Boric Acid + Tea Tree Vaginal Suppositories
Completely Different pH Support Formula
vH essentials Boric Acid+Tea Tree Suppositories are compelety different. Instead of using a gelatin capsule, vH essentials delivers pH balancing boric acid and natural tea tree in a gentle suppository formula free from fragrances, parabens and animal byproducts. With added prebiotics and lactic acid to support your good bacteria, vH essentials provides the perfect blend of ingredients for feminine health.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Insert 1 suppository deeply into the vagina with your finger or applicator provided. Remove applicator, if used, and cleanse thoroughly. For best results, use at bedtime. You may wish to wear a panty liner in case of leakage. If needed, use 1 suppository every 12 hours.
- Boric acid
- Polysorbate 80
- Caprylyl glycol
- Ethylhexyl glycerin
- Hexylene glycol
- Lactic acid
- Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil
WARNINGS: CAREFULLY READ ALL LABELING BEFORE USE
- This product is for vaginal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not for oral consumption
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive
- If swallowed, seek medical attention, or contact a poison control center immediately.
- In case of vaginal infection, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Stop use and contact a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if you have abnormal discharge, vaginal bleeding, irritation or burning.
- Consult your physician if you experience unusual swelling or tenderness, fever, or cramps in the lower abdomen.
- This product does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIS).
- This product is not a contraceptive.
- After using this product, avoid sexual intercourse for at least 24 hours.