MG217 Multi-Symptom Relief 2% Coal Tar Medicated Psoriasis Ointment
- Intensive strength formula – Fortified with Vitamins A, D, and E
- Effectively relieves itching and redness while promoting healthy, clean skin
- Helps eliminate scales and moisturizes skin
- Provides a thick layer of treatment that doesn’t need to be reapplied as often
- Helps prevent psoriasis symptom recurrence
- Ointment base locks in skin’s natural moisture and prevents overnight itching
- Doctor recommended ingredient
MG217 Medicated Coal Tar Ointment is formulated with coal tar to help slow the rapid growth of skin cells and restore the skin’s healthy appearance. Coal tar is the only non-prescription active ingredient that works by slowing down excessive cell reproduction. This reduces the itching, scaling and excess skin cell build up associated with psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. The moisturizing ointment base locks in moisture, enhancing efficacy and conditioning the skin.
Directions for Use
Apply to affected areas 1 to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician.
Coal Tar 2% (from Coal Tar Topical Solution, USP 20%)
Petrolatum, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)