- Coconut Oil, anti-inflammatory and gentle on the skin and the scalp
- Castor Oil, since most essential oils are quite potent you could consider adding a few drops of an essential oil to castor oil and then rub into the skin
- Lavender Oil, has antibacterial and anti fungal properties, it can also help if your psoriasis is triggered by stress
- Geranium Oil, helps to improve circulation, reduce inflammation, and relieve stress
- Peppermint Oil, can help with itch and pain associated with your psoriasis
- Black Seed Oil/Black Cumin Seed Oil, is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti fungal
There isn’t any hard evidence that essential oils can help with psoriasis and they aren’t recommended as the primary treatment that someone uses. It is best to use them in conjunction with a cream or ointment that is currently working well for you to possibly enhance those effects. You should also ask your dermatologist before using an essential oils on your psoriasis before you take any action.
To see a more detailed list of the essential oils and how they can help you visit this article on healthline.