Perform a variety of activities associated with the cleaning and maintaining of the facility.
Teardown filler line tooling, clean and sanitize tooling. Clean the filler line equipment and immediate
First – 6:30am – 2:30pm (Schedule flexible as priorities dictate)
- Remove, teardown and clean filling tooling. Sanitize or submit tooling for autoclave sanitization
in accordance to the production schedule. Clean the filler line equipment and the floors in the
immediate area of all residuals from the previous product.
- Assemble tooling following sanitary handling practices, in preparation for installation on filling
- Mix, use and dispose of cleaning chemicals appropriately and in a safe manner as defined on the
MSDS. Maintain proper security and organization of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Clean various areas inside the facility such as the office, lab, lunchroom, restrooms, production
suites and warehouse as instructed. Dispose of garbage and trash appropriately.
- Maintain the grounds of the facility by picking up debris, brush, and snow removal of walkways.
- Report to the Housekeeping Manager any facility maintenance issue that requires attention.
- Follow GMP requirements and company policies.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and good attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Housekeeping & Safety Manager.
High School diploma or equivalent. At least one year work experience in a production