First Shift 6:30am – 2:30pm
Perform a variety of activities associated with the operation of filling and packaging equipment used for the production of finished product.
- Monitor and help train production associates. Monitor production line activity to ensure procedures and quality criteria are being followed.
- Assure all required documentation such as master production records, material usage documents, finished product skid tags, equipment logbook and other required record keeping are maintained in a timely and accurate manner. Participate in line clearance as required per procedures.
- Continuously monitor production and packing for quality such as lot codes, leaking, cosmetic print defects, dirt and any other observation that may impact on product performance or compliance to specification. Make appropriate corrections and communicate to Production Associates, quality and Production Supervisor whenever quality defects or other issues are detected. Contact the Production Supervisor or Production Manager for assistance with equipment when normal adjustments and operation ranges are outside of line efficiency and quality requirements.
- Accurately and efficiency tend a variety of packaging equipment including but not limited to bottle and tube fillers, bottle cappers, labelers, automatic cartoners, blister pack sealers, video jet coders, etc following established procedures.
- Check all materials before use to assure they are approved for use and correct as specified. Communicate with material handlers to assure sufficient availability of approved components to avoid line shut down. Monitor available bulk product to avoid line shutdown or loss of solution prime.
- Maintain work area in safe and clean manner; perform required cleaning per procedure. Assure waste and scrap is handled appropriately to assure proper labeling accountability. Follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMP). Clean up spills per procedure.
- Able to lift 40 lbs occasionally and 20 lbs repetitively.
- Follow all procedural, GMP, Quality and Safety guidelines.
- Exhibit a positive attitude, good attendance, and professional interpersonal skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
LINE OPERATOR – LEVEL MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
|Line Operator Level||% of Equipment /
Lines Trained and Proficient
|Documentation Training Requirements||Other Requirements|
|I||≥ 30%||• Line Operator Minimum Training Complete and Proficient
• Assigned Equipment / Lines | SOPs Signed Off
• JJ Keller Machine Guarding
• Trained and Proficient at Setup and Operations
• Most recent performance review is minimally at standard expectations
|II||≥ 60%||• Line Operator Level I requirements met
• JJ Keller Hazcom,
• JJ Keller Machine Guarding,
• ME114 Vacuum Testing
|• Onboard and train Production Associates|
|III||≥ 85%||• Line Operator Level I and II requirements met
• JJ Keller Forklift,
• JJ Keller Lock Out Tag Out,
• Have the following SOP completed:
• MFG179 Cleaning Master
• MFG181 Label Room
• QS013 Corrective/Preventative
• QS018 Returned Goods
• QS023 Sample Test/Release
• QS027 Conduct and Investigation
• SF010 Chem Release
• SF011 Waste Gen and disposal
• MFG180 Inventory Reconciliation
|• Onboard and train Production Associates
• Onboard and train Line Operators
This position reports to the Production Supervisor but may get direction from the Production Manager or Maintenance Personnel.
High School diploma or equivalent with at least two years work experience in a production environment. Must possess the ability to read and speak English, ability to perform simple math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and calculate percentage. Should possess basic mechanical aptitude and ability to effectively communicate process directions to production line personnel.
Email us your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail your resume to email@example.com