1st 6:30am – 2:30pm
Perform a variety of activities associated with the receiving, unloading, storage of incoming materials, coordinating the storage of inventory in the warehouse, staging of raw materials and components, and issuing components to Production or Manufacturing.
• Supply adequate and correct components and raw materials to the production or Manufacturing according to schedule. Check all materials before use to assure they are approved for use, correct as specified on finished product specifications and the delivered material complies with any lot number(s) listed on the Work Order. Assure issuance of sufficient materials for production or manufacturing demand. Assure timely removal and adequate preparation of excess packaging components for storage.
• Store and maintain all components, raw materials, in process and finished product per procedure and using a scanning system. Assure warehouse is maintained in organized, FIFO and clean manner. Report to Maintenance Supervisor all repair requests including lighting, temperature and forklifts. Perform evaluations and inspections of incoming non-drug components as required. Record and maintain records as required.
• Assure finished product is removed from production or Manufacturing as needed and stored in appropriate warehouse location.
• Maintain all quarantine and hold areas as required. Assure rejected incoming, in process and finished materials and products are identified accurately and segregated from approved inventory.
• Maintain work area in safe and clean manner; perform required cleaning per procedure. Assure waste and scrap is handled appropriately to assure proper labeling accountability. Follow good manufacturing practices as required.
• Participate in training; maintain safe and organized work area. Operate all equipment such as forklifts in safe and appropriate manner.
• Ability to periodically lift 50 – 80 pounds and stand for up to 8 hours. Ability to move barrels using a manual drum truck, maneuver drums off pallets, and move pallets using a manual pallet jack.
• Follow GMP requirements.
• Exhibit a positive attitude, good attendance, and professional interpersonal skills.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
This position reports to the lead of the department assigned to. Daily task requirements may be provided by the production or manufacturing blending leads. Component replenishment requests may be made from Line Leaders.
High School diploma or equivalent; at least one year work experience in a production or warehouse environment. Ability to read and speak English, ability to perform simple math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and calculate percentage. Basic computer knowledge. Maintain appropriate license for operation of forklift and other equipment required for job performance.