First Shift 6:30am – 2:30pm
Perform a variety of activities associated with assembling, packaging and inspection of products. Move materials or products from one area to another.
- Accurately and efficiently assemble and package a variety of products. Continuously monitor finished product to assure it meets specifications and workmanship requirements. Inform machine operator of discrepancies in equipment or product.
- Assist operator with required documentation such as master production records, material usage documents, finished product skid tags, equipment log book and other required record keeping. These records will be maintained in a timely and accurate manner. Participate in line clearance as required per procedures.
- Continuously monitor production and packing for quality such as lot codes, leaking, cosmetic print defects, dirt and any other observation that may have an impact product performance or compliance to specification. Communicate with Temporary staffing, Quality Control and Production Operator whenever quality defects or other issues are detected.
- Move components and finished goods using a hand jack.
- Maintain work area in safe and clean manner; perform required cleaning per procedure. Assure waste and scrap is handled appropriately to assure proper labeling accountability. Follow good manufacturing practices. Clean up spills per procedure.
- Able to lift 40 lbs occasionally and 25 lbs repetitively.
- Assist in training production line personnel and monitor production line activity to ensure procedures and quality criteria are being followed.
- Follow GMP requirements.
- Exhibit a positive attitude, good attendance, and professional interpersonal skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Production Lead but will get direction from the Line Leaders and other Production or Maintenance employees.
HSED or High School diploma with at least 6 months of work experience in a production environment. Must possess the ability to read and speak English, ability to perform simple math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and calculate percentage. Should possess basic mechanical aptitude and ability to effectively communicate process directions to production line personnel.
Email us your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org