SHIFT: 7:30am-3:30pm Hours subject to change based on production needs
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: This position reports to the Operations Manager
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Operations Manager, Sanitation Crew members are responsible for activities on the plant floor as necessary to assist the production team and for all activities involved in maintaining the cleanliness of the facility, surrounding area, and equipment.
- Performs daily sanitation of all processing lines, all dishes, kettles, tables, walls, and floors with chemicals ensuring the plant is audit-ready at all times
- Promotes a safe work environment through knowledge of the sanitation program and commitment to a safe workplace for all.
- Assist in tear down of equipment
- Ensures that all equipment and parts are accounted for and returned to their proper locations.
- Assists in the assembly of filling equipment
- Assist with cleaning of production tanks and parts associated with production machines
- Follows all GMP procedures.
- Assist with minor compounding functions as needed
- Works with the production team and other co-workers to meet sanitation schedules while maximizing productivity and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Sanitation Crew members must be able to work as a team player and take direction. Ability to follow written procedures, plant GMP, Safety and FDA guidelines. Ability to work quickly and safely in order to meet production requirements. Must have strong attention to detail.
ATTRIBUTES: Positive attitude, safety minded, attention to detail, independent worker, trustworthy and dependable. Ability to speak, read and understand English. Able to perform simple math.
Email us your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org