First Shift assignment may require overtime hours as needed.
Accurately and efficiently perform a variety of activities associated with the receipt of components and raw materials used in production and the shipment of finished goods to fulfill customer orders.
- Review all incoming materials and documentation to confirm P.O. conditions such as marking, amount, packing, palletizing, records, supplier, etc. have been met. Examine all receipts for signs of damage or leakage. Confer with supervisor prior to refusal decisions.
- As needed coordinate and communicate with material handlers, Quality and manufacturing and production supervisors to assure an efficient and accurate storage, release for use and notification of materials key to schedule execution.
- Pick orders with RF scanner, print post pack list, verify post pack list for accuracy. Pack orders, process order through shipping system.
- Obtain documents for shipments against customer orders including but not limited to bills of lading, Certificates of Analysis, packing lists. Assure all pick lists include finished product lot information.
- Review all pick tickets to assure lot codes are accurately records and are released for distribution.
- Assure all returns to suppliers of rejected goods are accurately reported and documented to allow for proper credit. Assure all returns of merchandise from customers are accurately reviewed and reported to assure accurate customer credit.
- Participate in physical inventory and cycle counting as requested.
- Participate in training for cGMPs, safety, OSHA as required. Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Shipping and Receiving Manager
High School diploma or equivalent; at least two years work experience in a shipping, receiving or warehouse environment. Ability to read and speak English; ability to perform simple math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and calculate percentage. Basic knowledge and skills sufficient to manipulate and use Microsoft and other software including work processing, spreadsheets, email, internet access and MRP systems. Maintain appropriate license for operation of forklift and other equipment required for job performance.
Email us your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org