Coleman Gear and Clothing Insect Treatment Spray
- Permethrin active ingredient for long-lasting protection
- For treatment of shoes, clothing, nets, gear, and tents (Not to be applied to the skin)
- Lasts up to 2 weeks through several washes
- Repels and kills mosquitoes, ticks, and mites
- Aluminum can with twist locking cap is lightweight, and rust-resistant
Directions For Use:
- In a well-ventilated area protected from wind, lay out the clothing to be treated.
- Shake well before using. Hold the can upright about 6 to 8 inches from the surface of the clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion to lightly moisten the surface of the fabric.
- Continue over entire outfit, until the outer surface is moist enough to cause a slight color change or darkening. Paying attention to socks, and cuffs on shirts or pants.
- Turn the clothing over and repeat.
- Allow to dry for at least 2 hours before wearing. Permethrin binds to the fabric and remains effective after several washings.
- Carefully read and follow all precautions, first aid and use instructions on product label
Permethrin [*(3-Phenoxyphenyl) methyl (+ or -) cis-trans-3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl) 2,2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboyxylate .5%
Other Ingredients 99.5%
*Cis-trans isomers ratio: Min. 35% (+ or -) cis and Max. 65% (+ or -) trans EVERCIDE, MGK – registered trademarks of McLaughlin Gormley King Company
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this permethrin repellent scented?
Can this be used on people?
No, this product is only meant for gear and clothing. It is NOT for use on the skin. Insect repellent should be used on the skin.
Can I spray this indoors?
No, this product should not be sprayed on clothing indoors. It should be used outdoors, but once the item dries, it can be brought indoors for use.