Coleman SkinSmart DEET Free Insect Repellent Spray
- Coleman SkinSmart features IR3535 – a CDC recommended alternative to DEET that provides up to 8 hours of protection
- Odorless, fast-drying formula with dry feel technology for non-greasy coverage
- Complete protection against mosquitos and ticks
- Repels mosquitos that may carry Zika, Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever, West Nile virus, and Chikungunya
- For adults and children, do not use it on infants
Directions For Use:
- Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin and spray in a slow sweeping motion evenly over exposed skin
- Carefully read and follow all precautions, first aid and use instructions on product label
3-[N-Butyl-N-acetyl]-aminopropionic acid ethyl ester* 20% *IR3535
Other ingredients 80%
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to worry about over spray with SkinSmart?
Yes, avoid contact with plastics, costume jewelry, leather, and synthetic fibers. It may damage painted or varnished surfaces.
Is SkinSmart heavy on the skin?
No, it is lightweight, non-greasy, proven protection.
Does SkinSmart contain DEET?
No, SkinSmart is made with IR3535, and is inspired by a naturally occurring amino acid.