Coleman Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent
- Coleman Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent offers plant-based protection from ticks and mosquitos
- Comprised of 3 ingredients: Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus, ethyl alcohol, and deionized water
- Non-greasy, pleasantly fragranced formula
- Complete protection against mosquitos and ticks
- A great alternative to DEET based repellents
Directions For Use:
- To repel insects, apply to exposed skin and clothing. For best results, spread evenly with hand to moisten all exposed skin.
- Carefully read and follow all precautions, first aid and use instructions on product label
Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus* 30.0%
Other Ingredients 70.0%
*Approx. 65% p-menthane-3,8-diol
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to worry about over spray with Coleman Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus Repellent
No, it will not harm your fishing line, camping gear, watch crystals, or tackle box.
How is the Lemon Eucalyptus Oil acquired?
It is sustainably and ethically sourced and is a natural and renewable resource grown in several parts of the world.
Is Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus repellent as effective as DEET?
Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus is a CDC-approved repellent, making it comparable to synthetic insect repellents.