Coleman Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent
- Coleman Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent offers plant-based protection from ticks and mosquitos
- Comprised of 3 ingredients: Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus, ethyl alcohol, and deionized water
- Non-greasy, pleasantly fragranced formula
- Complete protection against mosquitos and ticks
- A great alternative to DEET based repellents
Directions For Use:
- To repel insects, apply to exposed skin and clothing. For best results, spread evenly with hand to moisten all exposed skin.
- Carefully read and follow all precautions, first aid and use instructions on product label
Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus* 30.0%
Other Ingredients 70.0%
*Approx. 65% p-menthane-3,8-diol
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to worry about over spray with Coleman Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus Repellent
How is the Lemon Eucalyptus Oil acquired?
It is sustainably and ethically sourced and is a natural and renewable resource grown in several parts of the world.
Is Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus repellent as effective as DEET?
Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus is a CDC-approved repellent, making it comparable to synthetic insect repellents.
Is Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus also known as Citriodiol®?
Yes. Citriodiol® is a registered trade name for Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus. Approved by leading regulatory authorities around the world, Citriodiol® is as effective as synthetic actives such as DEET and far superior to other natural alternatives.