AllerBlock Adult Powder Nasal Spray
- Tired of nasal sprays leaving a bitter taste in your mouth or the sour taste of liquid nasal spray draining down your throat? AllerBlock is a light dry powder non-medicated nasal spray that stays in your nose
- AllerBlock uses only two ingredients to create a natural gel barrier that stops allergies before allergens can trigger a reaction
- AllerBlock is easy to use, starts working in minutes and is a drug-free non-drowsy alternative to OTC allergy liquid sprays and allergy tablets
- It can be used with common allergy medications, OTC allergy pills, and antihistamine relief medications
- Use as needed day or night. AllerBlock can be used to enhance breathing, help prevent congested nasal passages, and block allergens. AllerBlock targets reduction of allergy symptoms similarly to nasal inhalers or nasal sprays
Directions For Use:
For adults and children 12 years and older, spray 1-2 times in each nostril to prevent allergies
- Blow your nose
- Shake bottle
- Place a finger over one nostril to close it
- Insert bottle nozzle into other nostril
- While gently inhaling, firmly squeeze the bottle to distribute powder
- Repeat in the other nostril
- For complete details and instructions for use, see package insert
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I use AllerBlock?
For best results use before you come in contact with allergens.
How long does it take AllerBlock to start working?
AllerBlock starts working in minutes
What allergens goes AllerBlock work on?
AllerBlock works on allergens like Hay Fever, Pet Dander, Mold, and Dust.
AllerBlock is distributed by Lake Consumer Products a subsidiary of Wisconsin Pharmacal and is manufactured by Nasaleze Limited located in Unit 3 Woodside House Ballafletcher Business Park Douglas IM4 4QE Isle of Man.