AllerBlock Travel Powder Nasal Spray
- One bottle of AllerBlock Travel Powder Nasal Spray, up to 200 Sprays
- Allergy nasal spray forms an invisible barrier to trap airborne irritants and allergens
- Allergy nose spray is ideal for new environments as well as air travel and mass transit situations
- Non-drowsy allergy relief is suitable to use throughout the day
Directions For Use
For adults and children 12 years and older, spray 1-2 times in each nostril to prevent allergies
- Blow your nose
- Shake bottle
- Place a finger over one nostril to close it
- Insert bottle nozzle into other nostril
- While gently inhaling, firmly squeeze the bottle to distribute powder
- Repeat in the other nostril
- For complete details and instructions for use, see package insert
Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I use AllerBlock Travel?
It is best used before entering new environments, different climates, and mass transport such as airline travel, like before boarding airplanes.
Can I use AllerBlock with other allergy medications?
Yes, AllerBlock can be combine with other allergy medications.
What symptoms does AllerBlock reduce?
AllerBlock reduces symptoms of Sneezing, runny nose, congestion and itchy watery eyes.
AllerBlock is distributed by Lake Consumer Products a subsidiary of Wisconsin Pharmacal and is manufactured by Nasaleze Limited located in Unit 3 Woodside House Ballafletcher Business Park Douglas IM4 4QE Isle of Man.