Homeopathic Yeast Infection Gel Treatment, 1 oz Tube
- Homeopathic gel relief for the external symptoms associated with yeast infection including burning, itching, and irritation.
- Soothes and cools on contact.
- May be used in conjunction with other YeastGard Advanced products
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply to the affected area as often as needed. Because this area is irritated, you could experience a slight burning sensation. If this persists for more than a few minutes, remove the gel and discontinue use. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before and after use.
- Berberis Aquafolium 3X HPUS* Mountain Grape)
- Borax 3X HPUS* (Sodium Borate)
- Sepia 6X HPUS* (Sepia)
- Kreosotum 10X HPUS* (Kresote)
*X is a homeopathic dilution. The letters “HPUS” indicate that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Disodium EDTA
- Glucono Delta Lactone
- Polysorbate 20
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Tea Tree Oil
- Xanthan Gum
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I use YeastGard Homeopathic Yeast Infection Gel?
When you experience external symptoms associated with a yeast infection.
How does Homeopathic Yeast Infection Gel work?
YeastGard Gel uses a combination of mountain grape, sodium borate, sepia, kresote, tea tree oil, and allantoin to soothe and cool external vaginal itching, irritation, and burning on contact.
Can I use it with other YeastGard products?
YeastGard gel can be used in conjunction with other YeastGard feminine products.