Homeopathic Yeast Infection Vaginal Suppositories - 10 count box
- For soothing, homeopathic relief from the symptoms of vaginal yeast infection
- Homeopathic actives are delivered in the form of a probiotic enriched vaginal suppository
- Stimulates the body’s homeostatic mechanism to respond, rebalance and resist future yeast imbalance
- Help relieve feminine burning, itching, and irritation
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Remove one suppository from the foil wrap and place in the applicator. Insert the suppository into the vagina with the applicator. Remove the applicator and cleanse thoroughly with soap and water. Use one suppository daily for seven days.
- Berberis Aquafolium 3X* HPUS** (Mountain Grape)
- Borax 3X* HPUS** (Sodium Borate)
- Sepia 6X* HPUS** (Sepia)
- Kreosotum 10X* HPUS** (Kresote)
*X is a homeopathic dilution. For details
*The letters “HPUS” indicate that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Bacillus coagulans (Lactospore)
- Polyethylene Glycols
+These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.